Re: Which button is used on a drag?

Okay, since I apparently can't get the information working entirely
from on_drag_data_get and on_drag_data_received, I'm trying to capture
that information in the initial click and retrieve it when the drag
completes, but I've found something odd.  The button press handler for
the main object (a TreeView) does not get called, though the button
release handler is.  If I try adding button press/release handlers to
any of the other subwidgets (a Label and a ScrolledWindow), neither
handler is called.  Any ideas what's going on?

I should have been more precise in my original post.  I do only care
about distinguishing left-drag-A-onto-B from right-drag-A-onto-B; I
don't care about drags which go nowhere.