Re: Ploting widget

Well, it seems that Gnumeric is also able to print on win32 which is interesting for me. I would be pleased to help as I can in this project :-)

Murray Cumming a écrit :
On Tue, 2006-04-18 at 11:40 -0500, Nickolai Dobrynin wrote:
Mickael,

There is a gtkmm wrapper for GtkExtra but not for anywhere near the
most recent version of it.  Btw, you've sort of hit on a painful
issue.  The GtkExtra maintainer is nowhere to be found lately, and
even their mailing list went off the air about a month
ago.  Given just how powerful the GtkExtra library is, the situation
needs to be repaired somehow.  Personally, I'd be more than disturbed
to see that community die.

I'd like someone to investigate the plotting API used by gnumeric, and
maybe wrap it for gtkmm. I think it's a separate library.