Re: Ploting widget

Mickael,

There is a gtkmm wrapper for GtkExtra but not for anywhere near the most recent version of it.  Btw, you've sort of hit on a painful issue.  The GtkExtra maintainer is nowhere to be found lately, and even their mailing list went off the air about a month
ago.  Given just how powerful the GtkExtra library is, the situation needs to be repaired somehow.  Personally, I'd be more than disturbed to see that community die.

Best regards,

Nickolai