ListStore problem

 Hello :)

 I have problem with ListStore. To be more precise my editable ListStore works fine. Desireable would be to be able to know which CellRendererText has been edited and write its content to array. Bob Caryl advised me to use signal_clicked(), but I cant use it. In documentation is not enought described to (I've  been writing in C++ for 6 months) me.

 P.S I have got pointer to the CellRenderer, I used method described in book.

    Cheers.

Pan pozna Pania. Czeka... ;-) >>> http://link.interia.pl/f1922