Re: Gtk::Button::set_sensitive strangeness

Bartek,

Thanks for your help.  I'm using Gnome 2.10.0, with the default theme, and it
does look like a theme problem.  I've tried several different ones, and the
problem seemed to only be happening with the current theme I'm using.  KDE
works fine too.

Thanks,

Nickolai