Re: glibmm-2.6.1 with msvc

On Sun, 2005-09-18 at 16:55 +0200, Matthias Langer wrote:
> When I tried to compile glibmm-2.6.1 with msvc_net2003 using the
> solution file providet with the package, i experienced the following
> problems: At first, the compiler complained about not finding the file
> blank.cpp. After i verified that this file was in fact missing, i
> removed it from the project. The next problem occured at linking:
>
> Generate glibmm def file
> Der Befehl "C:\Dokumente" ist entweder falsch geschrieben oder
> konnte nicht gefunden werden.
> Project : error PRJ0019: A tool returned an error code from "Generate
> glibmm def file"

FYI, the MSVC files are completely out-of-date, there is a known issue
with MSVC compilers through 7.1 that makes a gtkmm build on MSVC
unusable.  If you root around the gtkmm bug database you'll find a
description of the problem and references to a future MSVC compiler
that's supposed to fix the issue.

Cheers,
Tim