glibmm-2.6.1 with msvc

When I tried to compile glibmm-2.6.1 with msvc_net2003 using the solution file providet with the package, i experienced the following problems: At first, the compiler complained about not finding the file blank.cpp. After i verified that this file was in fact missing, i removed it from the project. The next problem occured at linking:

Generate glibmm def file
Der Befehl "C:\Dokumente" ist entweder falsch geschrieben oder
konnte nicht gefunden werden.
Project : error PRJ0019: A tool returned an error code from "Generate glibmm def file"

Maybe someone here can tell me how to solve this issue, as i'm far away from an msvc expert ....

Thanks,
Matthias Langer