Bug (?) in Gtk::FileChooserDialog

Hi there,

what is the fundamental difference between the FileSelection and the
FileChooserDialog?

The problem I have is the following:

I am using Gtk::GL:DrawingArea (gtkglexmm 1.1) to render openGL
geometries and stuff. Now when I invoke a FileChooserDialog the
DrawingArea crashes with a segmentation fault. It shows the following
error: "GdkGLExt-WARNING **: glXMakeCurrent() failed" just beforehand.

When I use (old) FileSelection dialog all runs fine; with any other
dialog too.

Can somebody help?

Sean Farrell

PS: I believe I have sent a previus similar message to this list but am
not shour if it came in. If so, I apologies for the double.