glade--

Hi everybody,

I'm trying to use Anjuta to build som c++/gtkmm application. When I'll start compiling by command line (it's correct to say "by hand"?) everithing's fine.

The problem is when building the graphic interface with glade. It allways return me this error:

Error running glade-- to generate the C++ source code.
Check that you have glade-- installed and that it is in your PATH.
Then try running 'glade-- <project_file.glade>' in a terminal.

I've tryed, but I haven't glade-- installed. And I don't find anyway of doing this on my ubuntu. It seems there isn't a package or repository with glade--.

Any of you know what can I do?

thanx by now
Segolas