Re: Problem with sigc::bind

Hey all,

I use sigc::ref(window) and compiled the progrem, but according to
Murray's opinion that not the best way to do it.

Sorry not told the more information about the gtk and gtkmm releases,
before I use gtk 2.6.9 with gtkmm 2.6.1-1, sames that,at all those are
older,  but the problem occured when I updated to the newest gtk 2.8.6
and gtkmm 2.6.2-1.

So I think that problems were from ligc++ update, like Bob said that
can't find the "visit" function in the newest document.