Re: Problem with sigc::bind

Hey Murray,

What about the original problem/question:  Johnson Zhao's compiler
complaining that there is no "visit" method declared for the
sigc::bound_argument class?
(http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtkmm-list/2005-November/msg00190.html)

Bob

Murray Cumming wrote:

>On Fri, 2005-11-18 at 17:02 +0100, Armin Burgmeier wrote:
>

>>Normally, you tell sigc::bind via the first template argument which
>>argument to bind to and not what type. I do not know whether there is
>>some magic to decide whether to interpret this argument as type or
>>argument number, but you may also try this:
>>
>>m_TreeView.signal_row_activated().connect(
>>	sigc::bind(
>>		sigc::mem_fun(*this, &ComInfo::on_company_activated),
>>		sigc::ref(window)
>>	)
>>);
>>

>I also advise against using sigc::ref(), because it makes the
>lifetime-management more complicated. A pointer would be simpler.

begin:vcard
fn:Robert L Caryl Jr.
n:Caryl Jr.;Robert L
org:Fiscal Systems, Inc.
adr:;;102 Commerce Circle;Madison;AL;35758-2706;USA
email;internet:bob fis-cal com
title:Senior Systems Designer
tel;work:256-772-8920 x108
tel;fax:256-772-8590