Re: Question

On 11/10/05, ibrar ahmed <sibakhan gmail com> wrote:
> hello all,
> but im  not using GTKmm.
> i want to use gtk++ so tell me about it.
>
> ibrar

Hello Ibrar, I'm not sure what you want to know about it exactly, but
the best place to start would probably be the documentation at
http://gtkmm.org/docs/gtkmm-2.4/docs/.  A good starting place would be
the tutorial (http://gtkmm.org/docs/gtkmm-2.4/docs/tutorial/html/index.html).
 It's pretty good and should get you a decent understanding of the
toolkit, and from then on the API reference should get you most of
what you need (although there are still quite a few undocumented
functions, unfortunately)

Jonathon