Re: Question

Surya Kiran Gullapalli wrote:

I've developed a small application using gtkmm (2.8.0). the application runs fine, but the appearance is some what bothering me.
Gnome-2.12 says, the default theme for gnome is clearlooks.

when i run a different desktop (say kde, or fvwm) my application will not use the clearlooks theme. It uses default gtk theme. or whatever.

Did you run gnome-settings-daemon  ?

Here is a suggestion to GTK people.
If gnome-settings-daemon is not running, why doesn't GTK execute one automatically?

Edward

The information contained in this e-mail message (including any
attachments) may be confidential, proprietary, privileged, or otherwise
exempt from disclosure under applicable laws. It is intended to be conveyed
only to the designated recipient(s). Any use, dissemination, distribution,
printing, retaining or copying of this e-mail (including its attachments)
by unintended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If
you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, or believe that you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately (by
replying to this e-mail), delete any and all copies of this e-mail
(including any attachments) from your system, and do not disclose the
content of this e-mail to any other person. Thank you!