Re: Question

hello all,
I want to read GTK documentation for lerning this liabrary.  Where all
 functions involve and  how i can make the different things using GTK
liabray. For example how we can make the Buttons, Dialog Box and so
on. This time i don't know from where i should start to learn
everything which 'll helpful for me in future during development.
so i hope you 'll understand what i want to ask and 'll proceed my
request after.

Regards,

Ibrar