Re: GTK on Linux and Windows

Basically, cross-platform in this case means write
once compile everywhere. Since you are using MinGW,
the compile commands should be no hassle at all on
other platforms, seeing that GCC is universal.

Have fun on gtkmm!

Benjamin Lau

P/s It'd be nice if you could also send the mail to
the gtkmm-list, or at least CC it to them, in case
anyone else needs to find out about stuff. Thanks