Sort Indicator in TreeView

Hi,

I can't remove sort indicator in my TreeView widget. (GTKMM-2.4)

I am using custom widget ( HBox with label and image ) for the column header ( column->set_widget( header ) ).
I need custom sorting behavior, so, I am setting

column->set_sort_indicator( false );

but this won't help. Once I am calling set_sort_column() function sort indicator is appearing as well.
How to hide it?

... compilation done ... (was writing until my test compiles)

Well, I found the answer myself - I have to call set_sort_indicator( false ) every time I call set_sort_column(). Why so?

(I wouldn't hide indicator but It doesn't appear in SORT_DESCEND state for custom widget, however it did in GTKMM-2.2. Is it a bug?)

Thanks in advance,
-andrew