Gtk::ComboDropDown on_select_child(Widget& item)

Hello,

Does anybody know the semantics for connecting to this member function:
on_select_child(Widget& item)

I have a Gtk::Combo widget and I can get on_selection_changed working.
i.e.
SigC::Slot0<void> signalSlot = SigC::slot(*this, &ExampleWindow::selection_changed);
m_Combo.get_list()->signal_selection_changed().connect(signalSlot);

But I don't know how to do that for on_select_child because it takes a widget item as an argument?

Also, is this function let the application knows which item on the pull-down list is selected?

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Rose

Scan and help eliminate destructive viruses from your inbound and outbound e-mail and attachments. http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN® Premium right now and get the first two months FREE*.