Re: Added tooltip to display details of items in TreeView

On Fri, 2005-05-06 at 09:58 +0400, Andrew E. Makeev wrote:
> Tony Yum wrote:
>
> >>In your case you should use Gdk namespace: Gdk::POINTER_MOTION_MASK.
> >>

> >Ah, I just noticed the warning
> >
> >Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_widget_set_events: assertion `!GTK_WIDGET_REALIZED
> >(widget)' failed
> >
> >So I cannot do set_events or add_events when a widget is realized? But
> >my tree view came from libglademm so it was realized as soon as I get
> >it.
> >

> Try to connect to signal_realize, and do add_events there.
> Also, for motion event and for signal_realize use after flag = false
> when connecting.
> Syntax like: signal().connect( sigc::mem_fun( object, &mem_fun ), false );

I'm just wondering what does the second argument in the connect function
do? I looked around the sigc tutorial, doesn't seem to have this syntax.
Also the signal_motion_notify_event doesn't take an additional bool
argument. ??? confused ???

--
Tony Yum <tony tony-yum co uk>