Re: How to install a new "property"?

dzho002 <zhou_dx yahoo com> writes:

> how I can install/register the new property (do I need do that at
> all?) Is the function, PropertyBase::install_property, for this
> purpose?

I think you want to firstly install the property.  You want
g_object_class_install_property() for that (in C) or add a private
Glib::Property member to your class (in addition to the PropertyProxy,
which proxies it).

I'm not totally sure of how this should be handled in C++.  If it's
the same as C, you should override the set_property() and get_property
methods of Glib::ObjectBase, but these aren't virtual...

Regards,
Roger

--
Roger Leigh