Re: TreeModel selected row number
- From: John Taber <jtaber johntaber net>
- To: Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>
- Cc: gtkmm-list <gtkmm-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: TreeModel selected row number
- Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 08:11:20 -0700
On Tuesday 22 March 2005 03:41, Murray Cumming wrote:
> Yes, I think it's that difficult. But the row number should not be
> useful anyway, because the TreeModel is iterator based. It's the same as
> wanting to get the numerical index of a std::list.
It is actually very useful if the tree is being used as any sort of list box.
And almost any gui toolkit I think of gives a row index in a list box so I
would think it is a good candidate for a RFE. That said, I am used to
writing index lookups in a std::vector so I can do it that way.
] [Thread Prev