Re: Documentation Request
- From: Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>
- To: Bob Caryl <bob fis-cal com>
- Cc: gtkmm-list <gtkmm-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Documentation Request
- Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 21:18:57 +0100
On Mon, 2005-03-21 at 14:10 -0600, Bob Caryl wrote:
> >You seem very confused about the TreeView. You really should read the
> >book chapter before guessing at stuff from the API:
> I can fully appreciate the magnitude of a project like gtkmm, but rest
> assured very few of us out here are mind readers. Absent documentation
> it is rather difficult to use the certain parts of the API.
Please see above.
> Now, if I can lay my hands on
> the documentation for the call to Gtk::TreeModel::iterator::parent() I
> will be in tall cotton.
murrayc murrayc com
] [Thread Prev