Re: Documentation Request

On Mon, 2005-03-21 at 10:35 -0600, Bob Caryl wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> Can someone tell me to what the formal parameters of the following
> template refer?  I am guessing that the path is for the row that has a
> child row toggled, and the iterator is for the toggled child row.  Am I
> correct?
>
> Glib::SignalProxy2< void, const TreeModel::Path&, const
> TreeModel::iterator& >Gtk::TreeModel::signal_row_has_child_toggled()

The similar function of the same name gives some clue:
signal_row_has_child_toggled
http://gtkmm.org/docs/gtkmm-2.4/docs/reference/html/classGtk_1_1TreeModel.html#a16

signals are not well documented in gtkmm. I'm still looking for a way to
get their documentation automatically from the GTK+ documentation.
Eventaully we will give up and do it manually. In this case, even GTK+
does not have any docs for the signal:
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gtk/GtkTreeModel.html#GtkTreeModel-row-has-child-toggled

That deserves a bugzilla bug for GTK+.

Luckily, gtkmm has less signals than GTK+, so it is a bit clearer.

www.openismus.com