Re: sigc++-2.0.lib and sigc++-2.0d.lib missing from Win32 GTKmm installer?

Hi,

Ney André de Mello Zunino wrote:

> I had been using the version 2.4.8cvs up until today when I decided to
> check your site for an updated installer. I downloaded and installed
> gtkmm-devel-2.6.1-1.exe (after having removed the previous
> installations). As I tried to rebuild my application, however, the
> MSVC.NET linker complained it could not find sigc++-2.0.lib. I looked in
> the installation directory and it is indeed missing. Have I missed
> something or could the sigc++-2.0 files really have been accidentally
> left out?

For consistency with the naming scheme used on unix and with mingw32
(libsigc-2.0-0.dll and libsigc-2.0-0.so), sigc++-2.0.lib was changed to
sigc-2.0.lib. Also, all the libraries are available with and without
debugging symbols included. For the debug version, select the
sigc-2.0d.lib import library (see the trailing "d" in the library name).
Similarly, link for example against gtkmm-2.4d.lib (gtkmm-2.4.lib) for
the debug (release, resp.) version of gtkmm.

Cedric