sigc++-2.0.lib and sigc++-2.0d.lib missing from Win32 GTKmm installer?

Dear Mr. Cedric Gustin (or anyone else who would be willing to help),

First of all, I would like to express my gratitude for your constant efforts in putting together all-in-one installers for Windows. They do make life a lot easier.

I had been using the version 2.4.8cvs up until today when I decided to check your site for an updated installer. I downloaded and installed gtkmm-devel-2.6.1-1.exe (after having removed the previous installations). As I tried to rebuild my application, however, the MSVC.NET linker complained it could not find sigc++-2.0.lib. I looked in the installation directory and it is indeed missing. Have I missed something or could the sigc++-2.0 files really have been accidentally left out?

Thank you,

--
Ney André de Mello Zunino