Re: General info about C++ dev. with gtkmm

Marko Anastasov wrote:

Well, thank you, people. Linux communities and programming
are indeed much more fun.
Yeps, You are newer alone :-)

@Bo:
I took the 'menus' libglademm24 example, opened it in Glade
and built the source code and there is much more of it than
what's needed to be hand-written, which, now when I take a
better look, is not a big deal. Are get_widget and
signal_activate calls actually a replacement for Glade's
items().push_back or set_title, size, modal...?
libglade setup all widgets as designed and specified in the xml file, and You can get each element by calling "get_widget" with its name, and then attach your own signals to these widgets. I have only been looking briefly at the gtkmm code generated by glade, and after that I found it much more useful to use the libglade(mm) instead.

/BL