Re: General info about C++ dev. with gtkmm

Well, thank you, people. Linux communities and programming
are indeed much more fun.
@Marco:
I'll try that later, when I start something on my own.
Actually, GTKMM_LIBS and _CFLAGS are environment variables
and that's how g++ will know what to include, right?
@Bo:
I took the 'menus' libglademm24 example, opened it in Glade
and built the source code and there is much more of it than
what's needed to be hand-written, which, now when I take a
better look, is not a big deal. Are get_widget and
signal_activate calls actually a replacement for Glade's
items().push_back or set_title, size, modal...?
@David:
gtkmm's approach is definitely more 'C++ native' than Qt's.
And I agree that Qt is almost like MFC, which I'd avoid and
use Borland's VCL instead (especially since I've got experience
with Delphi).
@Murray:
I found that page two days ago, but now I'm taking it more
seriously :). I guess I'll start off with manually writing
the build files.
Hm, I just tried what you suggested, modifying one digit in
Anjuta-generated configure.in really does the thing. So it
turns out that it does support whatever version and this is
all it takes?
I don't understand what's written in Makefile.am_fragment in
libglademm/examples, is it something which I can generally
use for any gtkmm program?

Thanks again, Marko