Re: Applying a TextTag on newly-written Text

It applies immediately (or what seems to be immediately) for me,
but I'm running a pretty fast computer. I do have one last idea.
I had a problem a while back where I would be placing the output
line by line to a Gtk::ListStore for the user to see errors, but
my problem was that the output did not show until the whole
command was completly finished. I solved this problem with a small
piece of code that I actually got from this list.

while(Gtk::Main::instance()->events_pending())
  Gtk::Main::instance()->iteration();

If you place this after you apply the tag, maybe this will speed
up the process of applying the tag. Besides that, I have no
idea except wait until everyone has computers fast enough that
they think it is applying the tag immediately. :]

---
Andrew Krause
andrew openldev org
www.openldev.org