Re: Applying a TextTag on newly-written Text

Hi Andrew,

Your piece of code does not help either. I do not think, that the
machine itself is too slow, because I tried it on four different boxes
(Athlon XP 1700+ with Linux, Athlon 64 3000+ with Linux, another Athlon
64 3000+ running Microsoft Windows and an Apple iBook) and the thing is
the same on all the four machines.

Another point is, that the tags show up if something occurs which causes
the TextView to be redrawn, like a cursor movement, typing of just
another character or scrolling the window.

Could you tell me the version of gtkmm/GTK+ you are using as last hint?
I would try this one then...

At least the key_press_event could help me to fix the other problem I
mentioned at the beginning. :)

Armin