Placing an alignment in a table

Hi all,

I have a Table with two columns. I would like to place widgets in the
right column, aligned on the right hand side of the table, not in the
center as by default.

As I was kindly told on #gtk+, I tried using an Alignment( 1.0 ), place
my widget in it then place the alignment in the Table cell. The
Alignment is added with attach( ..., Gtk::FILL ) so that the Alignment
fills the cell (not the widget).

I made 2 test programs in pygtk and gtkmm. The pygtk one gives the
result I expect, but with the gtkmm one the widget fills the cell
instead of being aligned to the right.

The programs are here: http://www.bilien.org/~jobi/gtk-tables/

I'd be really grateful is someone could have a look and maybe spot what
I'm doing wrong in the gtkmm one.

Thanks,
Johan.