Problem with locale

Good day.

We have following problem with using GTKMM application on Win32 platforms (WinXP, Win2000):

- once our program is trying to copy data using Gtk::Clipboard, the LOCALE is dropped from "ru_RU" to "C" and all stock-items have their labels changed from russian to english (probably, default) translation.

Is it know problem on Win32 platforms?

If no one has met this issue before, let me know, please, I am going to write simple test case and submit a bug then.

GTK and GTKMM ver. 2.4

thanks in advance,
-andrew