Re: 4 numbers on 2 different rows, in a single tree cell

Bob,

Thanks for your response.  I guess, the main question I have with respect
to the suggestions you made is if there is any way to pack a Gtk::Table
into a tree cell.  Or, in the second case, if there is a way of packing
a VBox into a cell.  Is this even doable?

I've seen people doing all sorts of impossible things with cell renderers,
but I'm not certain if the two things above are accomplishable.  What do
you think?

Regards,

Nickolai