Re: glademm

Amadeus W. M. wrote:

On Thu, 07 Jul 2005 09:04:39 +0400, Igor Gorbounov wrote:

Amadeus W. M. wrote:

[...]

Nothing's wrong with those, except that I need glademm besides those. I
think FC4 extras has just about all *mm but glademm.

Hm, sorry, I've not noticed it. So there are problems with compiling glademm on Fedora 4....
   Igor

It's an ordeal. You got to figure, if glademm hasn't been included in FC4 extras, there
must be a reason for that. The glademm project seems dead. I'm trying to
rally a few good men to give it a jump start. I can't imagine I'm the only
one left using glademm, and I can't do any gui programming without a gui
builder, and I insist in doing it in C++. If I can't get it to compile,
I'll have to move to qt or fltk.

no your not the only one I'm the same

--
 In my life God comes first.... but Linux is pretty high after that :-D
Grizzly(Francis Smit)