Re: glademm

On Thu, 07 Jul 2005 09:04:39 +0400, Igor Gorbounov wrote:

> Amadeus W. M. wrote:
>
>> [...]
>>
>>Nothing's wrong with those, except that I need glademm besides those. I
>>think FC4 extras has just about all *mm but glademm.
>>

> Hm, sorry, I've not noticed it. So there are problems with compiling
> glademm on Fedora 4....
>     Igor

It's an ordeal. You got to figure, if glademm hasn't been included in FC4 extras, there
must be a reason for that. The glademm project seems dead. I'm trying to
rally a few good men to give it a jump start. I can't imagine I'm the only
one left using glademm, and I can't do any gui programming without a gui
builder, and I insist in doing it in C++. If I can't get it to compile,
I'll have to move to qt or fltk.