Re: TreeView made with a directory list

cyril ponsan wrote:
Hello,

i'd want to create my own FileChooser with personnal options, but I did not find for now how to make a treeview with files on hard drive as do the function get_dir_list()

I have done exactly that for the filemanager I'm currently developing. I used boost::filesystem to iterate over directory contents and read them into a ListStore.

Here's a screenshot of a very early version of that filemanger using two of these DirBrowser classes:

http://digitalraid.com/tmp/duality.png

--
Matthias Kaeppler