Re: Gtkmm win32

Hello,

On Thu, Jan 20, 2005 at 12:46:06AM +0100, Antonio Coralles wrote:
> This is what Cedric wrote to me not too long ago in this list:
> > Try to upgrade your gcc to 3.4.2 (available from http://www.mingw.org).
> > Might be a name mangling and compatibility problem between gcc 3.2 and
> > 3.4. You might also want to use the -Wl,--enable-runtime-pseudo-reloc
> > option at link time if you get "auto-import" errors.
I updated to the 3.4.2 version of gcc. I installed the gcc-core... and
the gcc-g++... packeges from the mingw homepage. Unfortunately I still
can't link my program. The error message is the same.

Antonio wrote, that he is using gtkmm, with dev-cpp. Is it necessary to
use dev-cpp, or I did something wrongly?

Thanks
Gabor