RE: Gtkmm win32

Okay, I got a bit further here, I've reinstalled mingw, and mDTK, added
autotools and the mingw gcc/g++, and also unzipped all the GTK+
binaries/devel packages, I found pkg-config there too (Tor Lillqvist).

So, at this point, I ought to be able to build a GTK+ program? Well, this
command:

$ pkg-config.exe gtk+-2.0 --libs --cflags

Produces this output:

$ Must specify package names on the command line

In the minsys terminal, which is strange, because I did (specify a package).
Any ideas?

If I get past this, presumably, I just install gtkmm-devel (as per the link
Frank mentioned) into the mingw directory, and I am sorted. Am I right in
thinking that anyone who ran a binary built in this enviroment, would be
fine if they had used the gtk and gtkmm run time installers?

*phew*

Thanks for any further help, much appreciated.

Gaz