Re: Drawing antialiased shapes with alpha transparency

On Sat, 2005-01-08 at 23:06 +0100, ERDI Gergo wrote:
> well, with a clever rowstride you can solve this.

Yes, you are right, this works like a charm. The idea passed my mind,
but obviously I dismissed it too early.

It's reasonably fast already, no flicker in my simple test cases. Great.
(If someone comes up with a solution to do this with no copies at all,
I'd still be happy, of course ;) )

Thanks!
-Samuel
|      Samuel Abels       |   http://www.debain.org    |
| spam ad debain dod org  | knipknap ad jabber dod org |