RE: gtk+ and MS Windows

> Actually, I'm not distributing GTK+, only gtkmm. The GTK+ installer I
> recommend is the work of Ivan Wong, from the gladewin32 project.

Do you think the GTK+ site maintainers would listen to you if you asked them
to put up a page (with a disclaimer about 3rd party packages or something)
linking to these installers? I suppose links to glade# and PyGTK installers
would be good too, its all about maximising the use of GTK on Windows isn't
it?

Cheers,

Gaz