Re: AW: Connecting idle-signal aborts my program

That reminds me -- You mentioned that you were using gcc from cygwin.
I recall reading somewhere that gtkmm can't be used with the gcc
provided by cygwin, instead you have to install gcc from mingw (i
believe the mingw version is a native windows compiler and the one
from cygwin uses a compatibility layer?).  That may be something to
look into.  Maybe somebody with more experience on windows can offer
more information

Jonathon