Re: AW: Connecting idle-signal aborts my program

Daniel Kraft wrote:

I experimented a bit, and found out that a Glib::Dispatcher's connect also aborts my program. This is also true for the two dispatcher examples shipped with Glibmm documentation.

So I suppose it's a problem with my installation or with the Windows system in general. Does anybody know this problem? What can be done?
I've recently experienced strange fatal problems with Glib::Markup stuff under win32 (using Dev-Cpp and mingw32 3.3.1).
After I've upgraded mingw up to 3.4.2 everything works fine.
   Igor Gorbounov