Re: Strange Runtime Message

Murray Cumming wrote:
I must admit to my ignorance on how to do this.  The SphereCrystal theme
came as part of the Suse 9.3 linux distro.  Search as I might, I have
yet to discover the author's identity.

I think it might be part of the gnome-themes-extras module (which should
be in GNOME's bugzilla). I don´t use it myself.

I'm running Debian Sarge and the gtkrc file for SphereCrystal has this at the top of it:
# SphereCrystal gtk theme
# (c) 2002-2003  Christian Schaller <Uraeus gnome org>
# (c) 2002-2003  oprime <http://themes.freshmeat.net/~oprime/>
# (c) 2002-2003 Andrew Duhan <andrew duhan net>

For what it's worth I went googling around for these errors about a year ago but never found anyone who knew what it was.