Re: Strange Runtime Message

I am not using any methods related to GnomeCanvas whatsoever.  This
application is a straightforward user interface, using standard onscreen
controls such as Gtk::Entry, Gtk::TreeView, Gtk::CheckButton, etc. to
maintain data in a PostgreSQL database.  The only image handling done in
this application is the creation of a pixbuf from an inline image
structure to replace the window icon with one of my own design.  Code
for that follows:

Glib::RefPtr<Gdk::Pixbuf> fis_icon =
Gdk::Pixbuf::create_from_inline(-1,fisicon_inline,FALSE);
set_icon(fis_icon);

Besides this, everything I've read so far indictes that I would have to
enter duplicate 'x' coordinates in some libart routine in order for this
error to be manifest.  I'm not overtly using ANY libart routines, let
alone GnomeCanvas; so, other than a bug in some underlying library, how
could this be happening?

Bob