Gtk::DrawingArea

Hi there,

 I'm new in Gtkmm and I'd like to have a DrawingArea used for drawing
curve. But I don't know how to create axes (X and Y) and squaring in
background (the two things being linked). Therefore, I'd like to have
possibility to zoom on a part of this drawingarea.

 If you have some idea or other things which can help me, please answear me.

 Thank You very much.

Mick

PS: As I'm french, there is propably some mistake. I hope you can
understand what I mean, If not, ask me for futher details.