Re: Speaking of cairomm ...

> Is there any news on a dbusmm, or are we going to have a pure C++ approach
> to DBUS that is both Qt and GTKmm friendly?

I started dbus-cpp (without a glibmm dependency) then started dbusmm (with
a glibmm dependency, wrapping the dbus-glib API). They are both in the
freedesktop cvs. I haven't had much time to get the examples working.

I decided to use glibmm because I don't know how to allow integration with
a generic mainloop.

> I saw the beginnings of the latter in cvs I think, but I wondered if it
> had
> perhaps been abandoned in favour of the former.

Someone needs to spend time on this.

www.openismus.com