RE: Win32 .pc files

> You're talking about mounting /target. Are you running a cygwin bash ?
> If yes, are you sure  pkg-config is the one provided with the GTK+
> distribution (gladewin32) and not with the cygwin distribution ('which
> pkg-config' will tell you). I'm asking this because, unlike the native
> win32 pkg-config, pkg-config from cygwin does not perform this
> dynamical change of the prefix entry in .pc files...

$ which pkg-config
/C/GTK/bin/pkg-config

I am using the MSYS shell, and I edited /etc/fstab to add
/target /c/GTK/

Nice trick that which command.

> On a side note, I try to install GTK+ and gtkmm on a win32 box, both
> using the same root directory and separate ones, and I got the
> expected result using pkg-config and the PKG_CONFIG_PATH trick I
> mentioned earlier.

I suppose the trick you mentioned is just and alternative the the mount
/target trick that other bloke mentioned right?

It seems to work, just that I get a tone of compile errors now ... I'll post
those seperatly.

Cheers for your help with this mate,

Gaz