Re: GTKmm compilation under Windows 2k

Justin Kirby wrote:

Fibre Optic <fibre_optic go2 pl> writes:

xxx yyy /c/Dev-Cpp/Projects/GTKmm_CVS/gtkmm2
$ aclocal
/usr/share/aclocal/autoopts.m4:22: warning: underquoted definition of
AG_PATH_AUTOOPTS
 run info '(automake)Extending aclocal'
 or see
http://sources.redhat.com/automake/automake.html#Extending%20aclocal
' is already registered with AC_CONFIG_FILES.
autoconf/status.m4:848: AC_CONFIG_FILES is expanded from...
configure.in:276: the top level
autom4te: /bin/m4 failed with exit status: 1
aclocal: autom4te failed with exit status: 1

Usually when I see this, it means that there is an autom4te.cache dir
and the cache files got borked somehow. See if it is there and if so,
delete it.

aclocal should be able to run then.

Hi,

after execution of aclocal autom4te.cache dir appear, before execution there was not such directory. I deleted this directory but I saw the same messages :-(
Does any one know how to fix this issue ?

Regards,
Fibre Optic