GTKmm compilation under Windows 2k

Hello,

i am trying to compile GTKmm under Windows 2k, i have msys/mingw32 environment, i can compile GTK application. I retrieved GTKmm sources from CVS server and i am trying to prepare' Makefile' and 'configuration' files with auto tools:

aclocal
automake
autoconf

after execution aclocal command I see such a message:

xxx yyy /c/Dev-Cpp/Projects/GTKmm_CVS/gtkmm2
$ aclocal
/usr/share/aclocal/autoopts.m4:22: warning: underquoted definition of AG_PATH_AUTOOPTS
 run info '(automake)Extending aclocal'
or see http://sources.redhat.com/automake/automake.html#Extending%20aclocal
' is already registered with AC_CONFIG_FILES.
autoconf/status.m4:848: AC_CONFIG_FILES is expanded from...
configure.in:276: the top level
autom4te: /bin/m4 failed with exit status: 1
aclocal: autom4te failed with exit status: 1

xxx yyy /c/Dev-Cpp/Projects/GTKmm_CVS/gtkmm2
$

Could someone help me with this issue ?

Regards,
Fibre Optic