Re: which header to include

On 8/12/05, ZeeGeek <zeegeek gmail com> wrote:
> I'm quite new to programming, I don't know which specific header file
> to include when I want to use a certain class, for example, I'm about
> to declare a UTF-8 string with Glib::ustring, then which header file
> should I include? I've checked the API Reference, but it seems that it
> doesn't contain which header it belongs to on the page of that class.
> --

look at the very bottom of the API documentation. For example, for
Glib::ustring (http://www.gtkmm.org/docs/glibmm-2.4/docs/reference/html/classGlib_1_1ustring.html)
it says:

The documentation for this class was generated from the following file:
    * ustring.h

That's the header file you'll need to include.  Specifically:
#include <glibmm/ustring.h>