convert gpointer to glib::ustring

I am using g_async_queue_pop/push for communicating
between threads. I put a message in a g_async_queue
with g_async_queue_push, but when i am trying to pop
from the queue, i have a problem with the type of the

When push into the queue, I do:
Glib::ustring line;

I wanto to retrieve messages from the queue also as
Glib::ustring, but g_async_queue_pop returns a

How can i convert a gpointer to a Glib::ustring??? Can
anyone help me ???

Thank you,

Anca Mitrica

Do You Yahoo!?