Passing a Glib::RefPtr<Gtk::TreeStore> as argument

Hi all,

sorry if my question is stupid but i can't did it.

I use Glade and so i have a main window with a treeview. I want to fill this treeview with data stocked in a mysql database. So i have a class Sql with a lot of functions (connect, disconnect, init) and particularly i want to wrote a fill_treeview function in this class...

But in this Sql class, i can't use my treemodel because it is undeclared. How can i pass my treemodel to my function in order to use it? Perhaps with a friend function? Or with a reference? I try a lot of thing but without success...

Could you help me please?

Thanks a lot in advance!

lm.